Last week I nominated NittyGrittyDirtMan for the Leibster Award. He responded back asking if I was supposed to come up with 11 questions.
Here is a copy of our conversation:
Posted by GiRRL_Earth on December 3, 2012 at 12:25 pm
I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please don’t kill me for doing so (ha-ha!) and don’t feel like you have to respond.
Posted by Kevin on December 3, 2012 at 8:58 pm
Thanks! I’m not sure I qualify, but I’ll let you know. By the way, I could never kill you.
Posted by GiRRL_Earth on December 4, 2012 at 8:23 am
Whew! Thanks. Ha-Ha!
Posted by Kevin on December 5, 2012 at 5:56 pm
By the way, are you supposed to ask me 11 questions? I’d be curious about what you would ask. . .
Posted by GiRRL_Earth on December 6, 2012 at 9:17 am
I am… but I’m such a slacker and didn’t type in any questions… you could answer the same Qs I answered from the person who nominated me or I can come up with some (if you prefer).
Posted by Kevin on December 6, 2012 at 6:15 pm
Actually, I’m kind of interested in what you can come up with. Give me 5 and I’ll borrow from the others on your site. Deal?
Soooooooooooo without further adieu, here are NGDM’s Five Questions:
- At what point in your life did you realize you had a talent for gardening?
- What is the hardest plant you have ever grown and did it live or die under your care?
- What were you feelings when a newly remodeled, reshaped, totally buff, tragically blonde Madonna hit the scene with her new Album: True Blue?
- While attending a party of friends and acquaintances, and you happen to overhear someone make a derogatory remark about LGBT, how would you handle that situation? Would let it slide or would you call that person on the carpet?
- And lastly, if you were granted a super power, which power would you choose? Why? And what would you do with this power?
- Bonus Question: Do you follow Downton Abbey? If so, who is your favorite Character?
I love them! It will take me some time to answer some of them — but I’m on it! Thanks, pal.
I cannot wait to see your answers.